February 4, 2013 by Jimmy J ·
Leave a Comment
Every few weeks we scour through vintage t-shirt sales across the web and report which relics are fetching top dollar. More reasons to raid your grandpa’s closet.
- 80s vintage Motorhead Ace of Spades t-shirt sold for $585.00 by NGTDA
- 70s vintage Munich Trials USA tee sold for $537.00 by faireclothe
- 70s vintage Woody Allen t-shirt sold for $500.00 by koshercollectibles
- 80s vintage AC/DC Who Made Who jersey sold for $449.00 Stormcrow
- 70s vintage Joy Division t-shirt sold for $400.00 NGTDA
- 80s vintage Depeche Mode Celebration t-shirt sold for $305.00 HeavySoul
- View a previous edition where a Mr. Olympia t-shirt fetched top dollar.