Ok sellers - we're now working on some enhancements to the system over the next few weeks - so please let us know any other suggestions:
- adding buyers user name and email to the email that goes out once a purchase has been made from your store.
- the system will now also email the buyer automatically with a "Your item has been shipped" once the seller marks an item "completed" in their seller's view.
- we're adding an option to attach a tracking number to the email above.
- improved feedback visibility/prompts - and feedback for buyers?
- maybe some sort of voting system for tees added to the "show" section?
- what else? please remember we have to keep things relatively simple in order to keep the system free. We've received suggestions about shipping calculators - integrated label printing - and some other bells and whistles - but these complex options are what contribute to eBay's continually rising fees. We will always make improvements but some are just out of our league.
KISS - is not just the name of a cool vintage band. It stands for Keep It Simple Sellers!