Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
ShirtSounds

Re: All right, I need some advice on how to maximize my profits.

Post by ShirtSounds »

My shirts have arrived safely to Malaysia. I can't even have a rayon shirt up for more than a hour before someone buys it.

mondomover

Post by mondomover »

Thanks for the advice..

Ok, I went for the flat rate choice with tracking, the cost is around $23 so I charged him a few extra bucks for handling. I still haven't gotten payment though.. I'll give him a few days. If he doesn't pay should I leave negative feedback or do you think he might leave negative feedback back, I took a couple of days to get back to him about the shipping price..?

I also just listed a velva sheen t-shirt, would you guys mind taking a look at the listing and letting me know if I can improve it in anyway? I'm loving the vintage tshirt business, it's addictive! :)

Here's the posting:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130637018631?ss ... 602wt_1292

ShirtSounds

Post by ShirtSounds »

Just wanted to follow-up a bit.

Everything everyone has said here has been 100% helpful. I've sold a ton of random shirts on Etsy for $10.00-$15.00 that would have, maybe, netted two or three dollars on E Bay.

Selling worldwide has made a huge difference, too. Today someone from South America bought $60.00-plus of random shirts.

I've even moved a couple concert shirts for over $30.00 each, whereas before I would start them low on E Bay and wouldn't get much.

Now, I just need to find out how to pick some higher-end shirts. I have no idea how people are getting tons of $200 or $300 shirts to sell.

oscar

Post by oscar »

Nice work!!