Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Felino13

champion lot

Post by Felino13 »

hi friends, i just found this 3 champion shirts and i was wondering if any of them would worth something good, the first one is justa ringer blank in good condition, the second one is a basketball jersey, has a name on it and yellow fade i was wondering if wash it , the third one is a adidas with no holes or stained but print is peeling and i never seen it before i have sold a pair of harley davidson with this tag and they sold good,any idea on fhis one?
Attachments
70s adidas champion blue bar jersey
70s adidas champion blue bar jersey
champion lot
crosby track and field winged foot
crosby track and field winged foot
champion lot

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: champion lot

Post by jimmyj »

Good scores! The 70s Adidas Champion Jersey is a 2 for 1 - Im not sure what it will go for - but you'll have two camps of bidders interested.

The Crosby High track and field winged foot 50s champion runner tag - at least a few hundred. That tag used to be a home run but has come down in recent years....but add in that sought after winged foot and the ringer styling...there's lots of value there.

The blank - what champion tag is it?
Jimmy J

Felino13

Post by Felino13 »

tag of the blank is cutt by half, and you think i should post them as auction? , thanks in advance jimmy
Attachments
champion lot

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Another runner! Definitely...should do well at auction. I like high BINs with offers but with those items auctions can work too. Let us know how they do
Jimmy J

Felino13

Post by Felino13 »

sure! i will let you guys know how they end, thanks again to this mazing community !!! i will post them soon i would like to clean the jersey but i have no idea how to wash those old items, thanks again jimmy !! ohh and remember the camo sleeve night ranger shirt? it sold for 400 and i just got paid another similar but with RATT graphics that sold a little bit better, those camo sell well.

Felino13

Post by Felino13 »

i hope this sells well too!!!