Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Lzeppelin

Led Zeppelin Knebworth Stage Crew 1979

Post by Lzeppelin »

I have a Led Zeppelin crew shirt from Knebworth and I'm wondering how much it's worth? I acquired it in a pub in West London some years ago from a gentleman who used to work for the band. I think he felt a bit bad about insulting my fan tattoo, he went home to get me the shirt. I NEVER thought I'd be selling it as it's one of my most prized possessions, but times are hard, I might have to let go of it if the value is high enough.

I have no reason to doubt the authenticity, nor to think it's a reprint. It's in perfect condition and a size medium.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Led Zeppelin Knebworth Stage Crew 1979

Post by jimmyj »

Welcome to the forum. But I have some bad news:( that tag/shirt brand did not exist in the 70s...or 80s...or early 90s.

Sorry my friend but its not what it appears to be.
Jimmy J

Lzeppelin

Post by Lzeppelin »

Hahah nooo!! I thought the reprints had a black label. I know the brand existed since 1976, is it completely a lost cause or should I email them to ask about it?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Lost cause sorry!! the fact that Mexico is listed on the tag is a sign that it's post free trade.

There's not even a remote possiblity its of that era.
Jimmy J

Lzeppelin

Post by Lzeppelin »

Alright, thanks for the help. At least I got a free shirt, and now I can wear it!