Polycotton Empire is live!!!!

Notify the community about interesting vintage tee auctions that deserve to be showcased on our blog.

Polycotton Empire is live!!!!

Postby lord ched on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 am

I just opened my own eBay t-shirt store, and christened it Polycotton Empire. Huzzah! The link is here:

http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/Polycotton-E ... QQ_armrsZ1

There would be more items, but my borrowed camera ran out of batteries (yep, I'm on a budget). Most of the big-ish stuff is up, but expect a Gruntruck longsleeve and a roster of cartoon/animated stuff in the days to come- as well as Mr. Turkey. If the experts could check it out and tell me if I've over/underpriced anything (if you have the time or the inclination), I'd be forever in your debt.

Excelsior!
lord ched

Re: Polycotton Empire is live!!!!

Postby VP's on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey. Store looks good. Nice clean photos. The pricing looks good. I like the Best offer option. Always ups your chances of selling the item. Keep it up! List away!
VintagePimps
VP's

Postby hermosavtg on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Looks good. A lot of your higher priced t-shirts would never reach that on auction but they are fairly unique so I think you're doing it right. I've given up some rare stuff cheap just cause there weren't the right bidders on a certain week.
hermosavtg

Postby Johnny65 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 pm

That '77 Andy Gibb is cool! Haven't seen that one before.
Johnny65

Return to Auction Alert!