Please keep in mind though, we don't have the resources or money eBay does - so items like shipping or listing managers - or other luxuries they offer aren't on the immediate agenda. Remember their bells and whistles are the reason they're fees aren't free like ours.
Here's what we have next in que:
- Operable multiple item shipping discount.
- The ability to search within one store.
- The ability to search only within the blog or forum.
Also, how would you propose to deal with buyers who regularly claim non-receipt of packages or sellers who fail to describe major flaws?
Is it possible to memorize my location and calculate Cost+freight prices for shirts? Sometimes a $25 shirt shipped from the USA works out cheaper for me than a $20 shirt from Malaysia due to shipping, so the lowest price feature isn't much help to me.
BTW, I love the collection feature where we can see everyone's gems. That's probably why most of us joined the site in the first place.
- adding buyers user name and email to the email that goes out once a purchase has been made from your store.
- the system will now also email the buyer automatically with a "Your item has been shipped" once the seller marks an item "completed" in their seller's view.
- we're adding an option to attach a tracking number to the email above.
- improved feedback visibility/prompts - and feedback for buyers?
- maybe some sort of voting system for tees added to the "show" section?
- what else? please remember we have to keep things relatively simple in order to keep the system free. We've received suggestions about shipping calculators - integrated label printing - and some other bells and whistles - but these complex options are what contribute to eBay's continually rising fees. We will always make improvements but some are just out of our league.
KISS - is not just the name of a cool vintage band. It stands for Keep It Simple Sellers!
1. Marking a sold item "completed" in your sellers view now prompts you to enter an optional tracking number. This number is attached to a "Your Item Has Been Shipped" email that goes out immediately following the completion process.
Sellers, please remember to mark items complete once you ship - even if you don't have a tracking number - the system notifies the buyer via email that the order has been processed and shipped.
Please give us feedback as we have yet to have a chance to test this feature.
2. Pinterest sharing buttons added to all item pages.
3. Better "buy" tab/page that features a bigger array of featured t-shirts.
4. The system now automatically syncs the pit-to-pit searches no matter how they are entered - ie 18.5 is now viewed the same as 18.50 - whereas previously it was fetching different results.
More to come...
- Similar Topics
- Last post