Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
chrisAre

1979 Neil Young Shirt

Post by chrisAre »

Hey guys, long time lurker, new account holder...
I recently obtained 2 Neil Young shirts. 1 is a 1979 Crazy Horse Tour tee that is cut for a female, but could be worn by a small male. The other is a small sweatshirt. The fine print under the graphic on the sweatshirt says 1982.
Neither of the shirts have tags & I have not been able to find out ANY info on either of them anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreciated !!!
Thanks everyone.
Attachments
1979 Neil Young Shirt
neilsweat.jpg (93.56 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
1979 Neil Young Shirt
neilback.jpg (307 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
1979 Neil Young Shirt
neilfront.jpg (90.2 KiB) Viewed 3669 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 1979 Neil Young Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Welcome!

The sweatshirt wont fetch a lot I don't think, they are much less desirable than tees. Plus, it's just a small chest logo. Nothing on the back?

The other one is very nice - but the small size will hinder it's value. Would say $50-$100. But you could luck out with a few small bidders.
Jimmy J

chrisAre

Re: 1979 Neil Young Shirt

Post by chrisAre »

jimmyj wrote:Welcome!

The sweatshirt wont fetch a lot I don't think, they are much less desirable than tees. Plus, it's just a small chest logo. Nothing on the back?

The other one is very nice - but the small size will hinder it's value. Would say $50-$100. But you could luck out with a few small bidders.
Thanks JimmyJ... Yeah, nothing on the back of the sweatshirt. Thanks for the reply !