Support for our marketplace which is now defunct.
UNCDAVID

lookig for info please!

Post by UNCDAVID »

Looking for info on this shirt...Ive come across several of these with different letters..huge capitol letter on front...random letters on back..I have an R and an F now.tag says short hills tee..also sheba inc on front.....I am horrible on computer and I cant get images to load......I can make a listing on EBAY for the pics if this would help or I can try sending pics via email........Any help would be most appreciated!.....Thank you.....David

UNCDAVID

Re: lookig for info please!

Post by UNCDAVID »

My apologies I cannot get pics to send because of pixel size.This is elementary stuff to most people however I just dont have a clue how to do it.....Thank you.......David

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

If you're having issues with pixels and image size download Windows Image Resizer (obviously you need to be running a version Windows Operating System).

Here's the link to the download.
https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Once you get it installed, all you do is right click your images you want to resize and click the "Resize pictures" option. I usually just choose the lowest option (Small) and it will adjust the pictures accordingly. From there you should have no issues uploading pictures.

There are good instructions (with pictures!) in that link as well, so make sure to look them over.

Hope this helps!

UNCDAVID

Post by UNCDAVID »

Thank you for the info!...I will try this again.....

UNCDAVID

Post by UNCDAVID »

looking for info
looking for info
DSCF3558.JPG (63.57 KiB) Viewed 7128 times
another attempt to post pics

UNCDAVID

Post by UNCDAVID »

info please
Attachments
back of t shirt
back of t shirt
DSCF3561.JPG (83.41 KiB) Viewed 7127 times

UNCDAVID

Post by UNCDAVID »

another attempt
Attachments
label
label
DSCF3560.JPG (61.47 KiB) Viewed 7127 times

UNCDAVID

My apologies

Post by UNCDAVID »

My apologies for having really made a mess of your great forum.Thank you for the guidance and the links to help me post some pics.Its really a tough place to navigate when you really dont know what youre doing.Thank you again and in the future I will just try to observe and not participate!....Thank you again........David

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

You're good David. I'm sure the mods could easily clean up a few pictures.

Also, your pictures did upload. So you're good to go! Don't be discouraged, the more you post the more accustomed you become to process and user interface.

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

You also might want to try resizing your pictures to the medium setting. Your photos are a bit small.