Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
highwayrobbery

1977 Pink Floyd Animals tour tee

Post by highwayrobbery »

Hello! New to the site, but I'm a long time collector and sometimes seller of vintage tees.

I just acquired this Pink Floyd tee and was hoping to get some feedback on what you all think it might be worth. I have done some research online...but haven't found too much on this particular tee. It does have some distress (fading and holes), but it's the kind of distress that really enhances the shirt. I think it's one of my favorites ever. I put it on etsy for $475. Thanks for taking a look!
Attachments
pf2.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 4987 times

Retro

Re: 1977 Pink Floyd Animals tour tee

Post by Retro »

does it have a tag?

highwayrobbery

Post by highwayrobbery »

This is all that's left of it. The only thing I can make out is where it says SIZE in yellow ink.
Attachments

highwayrobbery

Post by highwayrobbery »

I got this tee in a lot with a bunch of other band tees from the 70's and 80's. They all belonged to the same guy. He allegedly went to a lot of shows at that time but who knows!

Retro

Post by Retro »

Cool shirt.

I think your pricing is fine for now, but I would be willing to come down a lot. I'd probably be expecting maybe 200$? It looks like a thicker all cotton blend and the holes aren't doing it any favors. Definitely include that tag picture, looks like a parking lot bootleg shirt but legit.

highwayrobbery

Post by highwayrobbery »

Thank you so much for the response. I really appreciate the knowledge!