Describe and link to anything vintage noteworthy.
oscar

Help some sick kids by bidding on this auction!

Post by oscar »

My friends here in Minneapolis run an arcade where they also buy and sell used console games. They currently have a copy of Shaq Fu for the SNES. If you're familiar with nintendo games you know how much of a joke Shaq Fu is. It's like the time I bought the 90's Christian rock band tee- "now what the hell am I going to do with this?" Here's what they're doing in their own words:

"So after trying to think what to do with this copy of Shaq Fu, BossLady and I have decided to put this horrible game up on Auction. Now you must be asking, "So why should I bid on it?"... Well 100% of your bid will be going to Blair's Tree of Hope, an Local Non-Profit Organization that helps families with a child suffering with a life threatening illnesses. So do the right thing, make a negative into a positive and please bid on this auction. Thanks!"

Not a vintage tee, but please help me spread the word. I put in a max of 20 bucks and I really don't want Shaq Fu. (Now if it was a dvd of Kazaam on the other hand....)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... ce=message