Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
baddaddy

Vintage Harley Davidson Eagle Logo Tee

Post by baddaddy »

Hi! I picked up this rad Harley Davidson tee and I'm hoping someone can help me identify the era/value of this bad boy. I did some research on Ebay and found a nearly identical tee listed as a 1982 tee and priced at $250. The shirt is missing the tag but otherwise is in great condition with no stains or tears. The material is very soft and thin so it seems to be a cotton/poly blend. I'd really appreciate any input or advice on this piece! Thanks!!!!
Attachments
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo back view
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo back view
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo front zoom view
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo front zoom view
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo front view
Vintage Harley tee eagle logo front view

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Harley Davidson Eagle Logo Tee

Post by jimmyj »

Hello - was the tee priced at $250 sleeveless? and did it sell for that or just priced that way?

Wouldn't hurt to price it high with offers. And Harley auctions typically get market value...although sleeveless usually require the right buyer.
Jimmy J

baddaddy

Post by baddaddy »

Hi!

Thanks for your response! The shirt listed on eBay was also sleeveless but it has not sold yet. I noticed that the price was marked down from $250 to $220 so I'm assuming it's probably been sitting with no bites for a little while. I will attach a photo of the ebay listing for the similar tee I found. Are there any details that suggest what era my tee might be from?
Attachments
Vintage Harley Davidson Eagle Logo Tee

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Probably late 80s maybe early 90s.
Jimmy J