Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
MarkusVG

(Vintage) Iron Maiden T shirt.

Post by MarkusVG »

Hello,

A couple of years back, I got this t shirt from a friend of mine(an ex-Iron Maiden roadie). I was wondering what it is worth. It is worn by Steve Harris or Nicko McBrain (so my friend, the roadie, said.) But I don't remember which one of the two..

Let me know what you guys think! The shirt is in good condition, it sure has it's things, but overall it's good. It's made of polyester (or something like it). I have never seen it before, and can't seem to find anything about it.

Mark,
Attachments
back
back
Picture%20472-640x480.jpg (47.49 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
front
front
Picture%20462-640x480.jpg (50.9 KiB) Viewed 5584 times

MarkusVG

Re: (Vintage) Iron Maiden T shirt.

Post by MarkusVG »

I did some research and found something similar.

Mark,
Attachments
Nicko
Nicko
wenn12648684_01.jpg (233.35 KiB) Viewed 5566 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Cool and ugly all at the same time - all over prints don't seem to be very valuable. Something tells me that's also a product of the new millennium no?
Jimmy J

MarkusVG

Post by MarkusVG »

jimmyj wrote:Cool and ugly all at the same time - all over prints don't seem to be very valuable. Something tells me that's also a product of the new millennium no?
No it's from 93 or 94, my friend Bas, was a roadie back then, and he got the shirt from either Steve or Nicko ;)I got it in 2003.
Thanks anyway.

Johnny65

Post by Johnny65 »

I would tend to agree with Jimmy. The all-over prints are kinda sketchy and not very popular.

But then again Maiden fans and collectors are crazy! So who knows, there might be someone out there willing to pay top $$$ for it.

Good luck!

John
http://worn75.blogspot.com/