Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
perotto

Vintage Stanford Shirts

Post by perotto »

Here are a couple of Stanford shirts. What do you think these would bring?

Thank you.

Velva Sheen: Size XL, Chest: 22" Pit to pit, Length:28.5 Shoulder/collar seam to bottom, Sleeve Length: 15" From shoulder/sleeve seam. 50% Cotton/50% Polyester.

Champion: Size L, Chest: 21" Pit to pit, Length: 29" Shoulder/collar seam to bottom, Sleeve Length: 9.5" From shoulder/sleeve seam. 50% Cotton/50% Nylon.
Attachments
Tah
Tag
Tah
Tag
Champion
Champion
champion1.1.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 2873 times
tag
tag
0[1].jpg (6.12 KiB) Viewed 2873 times
Tiny Hole
Tiny Hole
Stanford Shirt
Stanford Shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Stanford Shirts

Post by jimmyj »

Would price them at $50 with offers and accept anything over $25. A few in the past listings seem to go in the $30-40 range.
Jimmy J

FiftyFiftyMan

Re: Vintage Stanford Shirts

Post by FiftyFiftyMan »

Put it up at the price Jimmy recommended and be patient for the right buyer. The problem with college shirts is supply...I sometimes wonder if the universities are in the education or the jersey/hat/t-shirt business. I really like the shirt with the sleeve stripes, even with the hole. It's different from what you normally see sold today. I'd stand firm on that. For the Champion short sleeve I'd take $20 if it didn't sell after a few months. Good luck.