Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
TimeForMemories

1970s ARP Instruments Logo Tee

Post by TimeForMemories »

Picked up this great genuine 1970s ARP logo tee yesterday. I think I know what price I'm going to list it at, but wanted to get thoughts on here first to make sure I don't price it too low (I don't mind pricing it high and waiting). ARP's synthesizers were (and probably still are) used by many greats including Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, The Grateful Dead, Elton John, David Bowe, Stevie Wonder, and even Stephen Spielburg in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. They were the big competitor to Moog in the 1970s so I'm thinking music collectors would want this to display with a collection or something.

It is super soft, lightweight, measures 24.5" long by 18" pit to pit, and is in excellent condition. Seems like it was worn very minimally, if at all. It's a darker tan color with red print.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on value!
arp instruments t-shirt
arp instruments t-shirt
1970s ARP Instruments Logo Tee

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 1970s ARP Instruments Logo Tee

Post by jimmyj »

Toughie - no clue what it was until I read your description. Im sure some music aficionado will want it just dont have any idea on pricing.

The only hitch is that there are new ones on eBay selling for 15 bux. So you need a vintage tee wearer / music aficionado combo buyer.
Jimmy J

TimeForMemories

Re: 1970s ARP Instruments Logo Tee

Post by TimeForMemories »

Ended up selling for $65