Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Retro

Re: 70s monster, Star Trek, Bruce Lee, more - advice?

Post by Retro »

whats the pit to pit measurement on the Bruce Lee?

hokeypix

Post by hokeypix »

hi retro,

The pit to pit on Bruce Lee is approx. 21 inches.

hokeypix

Post by hokeypix »

jimmyj wrote:70s seems right. Maybe Spiderman is 80s, just not sure which tags apply to which tee.

Star Trek $75 with offers
Bruce $200 with offers (although judging by previous bruce shirts, doesnt seem to be huge in demand right now)
all others $150 with offers

But you can price them any way you want - I would just allow for offers to suss out what people are willing to pay.

I dont see much value in the other tees posted. Might be missing something, but never known those genres to have value.
OP here. I can't believe it's been 9 years since I first posted these! I never did anything with these, just stored them away. Well, hopefully the t-shirt market has grown (it seems it certainly has) and the more obscure the tee, the better is my guess.

I'd love any updated suggestions on the pricing of these. Would it help if I post better (individual) photos?

Thanks, as always.