Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Stellar136

80s era The Who bullseye t shirt

Post by Stellar136 »

Hi! I am having difficulty finding any similar true vintage t shirts like the one I found. It's a screen stats label so I know it's 80s era. It's nice and thin with a large "The Who" bullseye screenprint. All I'm finding are reproduced of this
Attachments
Hi! I am having difficulty finding any similar true vintage t shirts like the one I found. It's a screen stats label so I know it's 80s era. It's nice and thin with a large "The Who" bullseye screenprint. All I'm finding are reproduced of this

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 80s era The Who bullseye t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

The Who tees have tanked in value recently. Cant find one that's sold for over 75 bucks recently. Couple that with the design that has been repro'd to the max...I'd be surprised if you got over $50.
Jimmy J

Stellar136

Re: 80s era The Who bullseye t shirt

Post by Stellar136 »

Thank you for the reply. Good to know although that's unfortunate!