Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
cokenner

Screen Stars/Jerzees Halloween Prints

Post by cokenner »

Hello everyone! I've been holding on to these t's for some time now waiting on Halloween. I know that the Jerzees T has a print from a 20th century commercial artist, does this increase value? I know it's not original prints or anything, but just wondering. Thanks in advance everyone!
Attachments
703296441_o.jpg (47.26 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
703296455_o.jpg (68.5 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
703296480_o.jpg (66.03 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
703296499_o.jpg (43.61 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
703296523_o.jpg (67.83 KiB) Viewed 4985 times

timetraveltees

Re: Screen Stars/Jerzees Halloween Prints

Post by timetraveltees »

The art print one isn't worth much I wouldn't think, it looks like it's an iron on so that's a strike against it, so unless there's a huge market for that particular artist I wouldn't say it'd be that valuable. It's also the later Jerzees tag and heavyweight is always less desirable than the regular 50/50 thin Jerzees. The plain pumpkin one should be easy to move for $20-25 I would think. We've had them in the past and they always sold, it's not a huge money maker but I think it's easy to sell for around that price

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

Thank you for the speedy/informative reply. I tend to do auction a lot more than BIN. I'm guess for vintage stuff it's usually a safe bet to just do BIN with best offer as opposed to auction, you'll probably end up getting more that way.

timetraveltees

Post by timetraveltees »

I only do 10-20 auctions a week, only on Sundays and only for things that I'm fairly certain will incur a bidding war. I'm not always right, but for the most part everything else goes up as buy it now. We've always got about 2,000 shirts for sale at any given time and post 100+ new ones every week, and we sell about 300-400 a month on average. Buy it now is the way to go for 99% of what we get.

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

Interesting. I've only been a true seller for a little over a year now. I don't just sell vintage but like to broaden my playing field, so I picked it up. I mostly sell high end brands; Nat Nast, Tommy Bahama, Nike sportswear, Under Armour, and mostly anything I can turn a decent profit on. You mind linking your store/seller ID so I can check it out? Much appreciated!

timetraveltees

Post by timetraveltees »

Sure, it's the same as my name here. Go to timetraveltees.com and it links to my eBay store