Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
willitwas0

Re: "Item Not Received" HELP!

Post by willitwas0 »

Hey FRANK, is the buyer from Thailand "administraterlee"?

Frank

Post by Frank »

Yep, how'd you know? Are you having the same problem? He asked for a full friggin' refund rather than escalating or going through Paypal.

willitwas0

Post by willitwas0 »

Yep! Me and at least five other sellers this month. I sold "administraterlee" a primo 3D Emblem, which shipped on 6/05/2010. Less than three weeks later "lee" has a case against me and wants a full refund. Ebay, of course, sided with the buyer and said I needed to give him a full refund. What a bunch of shit! I'm out $54.00 and sweet Truckers Only t shirt!
We should get in contact with the other sellers that have been defrauded by AL and see if we can do a sort of class action against this shit and get our money back!

PS did you look through AL's feedback? If not, take a look at June 5th. You know the old saying "If it's free, it's for administraterlee!"

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

I propose a new thread dedicated soley to Blocked bidder List candidates and the reason for blocking them.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

Frank

Post by Frank »

I'm considering blocking Thailand altogether.

willitwas0

Post by willitwas0 »

I just did

Frank

Post by Frank »

Your results may vary, but sometimes it helps to complain:

Customerbulldogvintage
Initial Question/Comment: Item Not Received
9:47:06 PM SystemSystem
Thank you for contacting eBay Live Help!
Jasper P. has joined this session!
Connected with Jasper P.
9:47:10 PM AgentJasper P.
Hi, my name is Jasper. Thank you for contacting eBay's Live Help for Top Customer Care.
9:48:38 PM Customerbulldogvintage
I have a buyer who has escalated a case who has filed cases against of number of buyers for "not receiving" items. Does eBay look at the buyer's history when investigating these claims?
9:49:42 PM Customerbulldogvintage
The buyer has filed claims against a number of sellers, i mean
9:49:51 PM AgentJasper P.
I am sorry to hear the buyer opened a claim for not receiving an item. We do investigate cases that are opened, and monitor the percentage of cases for buyer abuse. Just to be sure I understood you correctly, your concern is the opened case for the item not being received. Is that right?
9:50:16 PM AgentJasper P.
How do you know the buyer has filed previous claims, that is not something we have public.
9:51:00 PM Customerbulldogvintage
I am part of a vintage clothing sellers' forum and he has filed "not received" claims against a number of other sellers
9:52:12 PM AgentJasper P.
I can see all claims opened by the buyer, and will be happy to review the situations. Lets start by reviewing your open case. While we are reviewing the case were there any other questions I can help you with today?
9:52:22 PM Customerbulldogvintage
no

9:56:12 PM AgentJasper P.
I show that the case was opened, and you provided tracking for the item. Though the tracking only shows information received.
9:57:32 PM AgentJasper P.
With item not received cases we go off the tracking of the item.
9:57:52 PM AgentJasper P.
The best way a seller can protect their business is to always send with tracking, or risk a lost item.
9:58:22 PM AgentJasper P.
I will be happy to review the buyer for a history of cases, though without proof of delivery the buyer is protected.
9:58:57 PM Customerbulldogvintage
ok, so how can i prove delivery to Thailand or can the buyer just lie every time?
9:59:38 PM AgentJasper P.
I recommend looking into international shipping options that provide tracking, like express through USPS.
10:00:04 PM Customerbulldogvintage
thanks
10:00:07 PM AgentJasper P.
I want to always make sure a seller is covered, and I see that a case opened against you is rare.
10:00:50 PM Customerbulldogvintage
I just don't think it's right to allow someone to steal, which is what this buyer seems to be doing.
10:02:04 PM AgentJasper P.
I can not tell you the action I can take on the buyer, or the amount of cases they have opened. I am a seller on the site as well, and want to make sure buyers abusing the site are removed.
10:02:09 PM AgentJasper P.
I will fully review the buyer's history and take action.
10:02:13 PM Customerbulldogvintage
thanks
10:03:18 PM AgentJasper P.
For the case, I am going to close it as a no fault.
10:03:27 PM AgentJasper P.
This will be a courtesy, and a learning experience to be careful with tracking. One moment.
10:07:08 PM AgentJasper P.
I have closed the case as a no fault. So we will refund the buyer, though not ask you to refund eBay or the buyer.
10:07:38 PM Customerbulldogvintage
great, thanks a lot
10:08:08 PM AgentJasper P.
Your welcome. You are a great seller, and member, I want to make sure you are taken care of as well.
10:08:08 PM AgentJasper P.
I just want to quickly recap what we have went over in the chat today, to ensure all issues have been resolved. One moment.
10:08:32 PM AgentJasper P.
We have went over the item not received case. I will review the buyer and take appropriate action, and have closed the case as a no fault. Based off the above information do you feel the issue has been resolved?
10:08:58 PM Customerbulldogvintage
Yes, thanks

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Wow! that's freakin' amazing! that's the first time I have ever felt that eBay had the sellers back. Swift justice and identifying value in the customers who pay the bills. :D
Jimmy J

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

Wow. That's great frank.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

StivTaters

Post by StivTaters »

Yes! I'm going to get that whole chat tattooed as a full back piece.

I wish there was another option for the seller to be protected other than trying to charge international buyers $30 for express mail...