If you're new and want to say hello, do it here.
sazzvintag

Re: Oh No You Didn't!

Post by sazzvintag »

newbie to this forum, but not the vintage world. I've been slinging vintage for almost 9 years and started on ebay, but now I have a shop, website, and wholesale warehouse in Philadelphia. I just got into t-shirts in the last year so I'm loving this forum! We sell wholesale, so hit me up with any inquiries. Hey Mike!
Sazz Vintage Clothing
http://www.sazzvintage.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Want $5 tshirts? Buy wholesale, baby!

VP's

Post by VP's »

Hey Sazz! What up??!?! Welcome to the forum.
Mike
VintagePimps

Fatandyz

Post by Fatandyz »

Good day everyone. I'm new to the boards and wanted to introduce myself. I've been selling on eBay for years. Only recently (about 1 year ago) have I been introduced to the search of vintage clothing. It all started with a friend that is a musician. He was always looking for vintage '70s & '80s t-shirts and western shirts. I found that I really enjoyed 'the hunt' and continued searching after he moved away. For the most part I have stuck with t-shirts, western shirts and some shoes. Mostly identifying 70's and 80's styles. More recently I've been finding sweaters. The more I've learned on my journey the more exciting the hunt becomes! I look forward to being able to offer more in the future, but I'm very happy to have found this board!

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

Nice to see you here morgandy!
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Welcome!

I just set up two new intro sections. If you're NEW please introduce yourself in one of the categories. Thank you.
Jimmy J