Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Jbronco75

Modiano cigarette paper t shirt

Post by Jbronco75 »

Anyone know anything about this t shirt looks brand new tag looks like 70's any one tell me what's it worth
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Modiano cigarette paper t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Is that Darwin? Sigmund? Or a generic wiseman? Well we know some rolling paper tees have value - zig zag...but that may be specific to their branding. And perhaps theres some cigarette paraphernalia collectors out there and this is an obscure brand. But might have more luck IDing the man. Sorry not sure about this ine but doubt it will have the same value as old zig zag tees. Start the listing high with offers!
Jimmy J

Jbronco75

Post by Jbronco75 »

This is the front of the rolling paper package it's a generic professor the company was a round for along time no longer exist
Attachments
image.jpeg (69.47 KiB) Viewed 2934 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

I checked the past listings def. lots of demand for the rolling papers. isnt as obscure as I thought I just dont know anything about rolling papers beyond zig zag. makes me wonder if the zig zag tees that have fetched a fortune were driven by cigarette paraphernalia collectors? anywho price it high with offers and test the waters! let us know how you do.
Jimmy J