Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
jesvox

HELP! Doobie brothers t shirt?

Post by jesvox »

Hello, im writing regarding a doobie brothers shirt iv been eying for awhile, i just need an expert to tell me if this is a fake or authentic the tag is missing but the colors are amazing eveyone let me know!

THANK YOU!

jesvox

Re: HELP! Doobie brothers t shirt?

Post by jesvox »

jesvox wrote:Hello, im writing regarding a doobie brothers shirt iv been eying for awhile, i just need an expert to tell me if this is a fake or authentic the tag is missing but the colors are amazing eveyone let me know!

THANK YOU!
HERE IS THE LINK! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Frank

Post by Frank »

Rainbow Gasoline is a great seller and would most likely say so if it was a fake.

StivTaters

Post by StivTaters »

Rainbowgasoline buys blank vintage shirts, prints fakes on them, and passes them off as real vintage. :( But, he does have tons of real vintage too. This doobie tee looks to be a legit 70s bootleg that was sold outside the concerts.

Johnny65

Post by Johnny65 »

I'd say legit 70's parking lot bootleg.

It's really small though. 17.5" x 23". But if it's 100% cotton should stretch nicely.

Good luck!

jesvox

Post by jesvox »

Frank wrote:Rainbow Gasoline is a great seller and would most likely say so if it was a fake.
Thanks for replying, i ended up buying it!

jesvox

Post by jesvox »

Johnny65 wrote:I'd say legit 70's parking lot bootleg.

It's really small though. 17.5" x 23". But if it's 100% cotton should stretch nicely.

Good luck!
Thank you yeah im going to have to stretch it a bit !

jesvox

Post by jesvox »

StivTaters wrote:Rainbowgasoline buys blank vintage shirts, prints fakes on them, and passes them off as real vintage. :( But, he does have tons of real vintage too. This doobie tee looks to be a legit 70s bootleg that was sold outside the concerts.
Awsome! tHANKS