Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
sammo2398

Newbie Needing Help

Post by sammo2398 »

Hi Everyone,

I am a fairly new person to the idea of vintage t-shirts and selling in general. I have a few tops a mate of mine is wanting to sell and I hope to get a good price for him.

Seeing as I don't know much I would hate to let them go for a cheap price if they are worth more. I have attached some photos below and any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Attachments
Newbie Needing Help
Newbie Needing Help
Newbie Needing Help
Newbie Needing Help
Newbie Needing Help
Newbie Needing Help

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Newbie Needing Help

Post by jimmyj »

Hello!

Are these kids sized? Sizing is a big consideration. At first glance, there's nothing that would bring in huge bucks, but if they are adult-sized, XL, the new generation of vintage t-shirt wearers might dig a few of them. Toy Story 2, Flintstones, and Wizard of Oz might be considered "Mids" maybe in the $50 range. Big prints are what everyone is after as of late. The Austin Powers one, is that a transfer print?
Jimmy J

sammo2398

Post by sammo2398 »

Hey,

Thanks so much for replying.

I am not sure if any are transfer prints as they are gifts I all received as a young person. I have seen the wizard of oz tshirt trying to be sold for $80 on ebay. How much do you think I should try listing them all for?

The sizes are:
Malta- LARGE
Toy Story- LARGE
Flintstones- MEDIUM
Austin Powers- LARGE
Dogs and Cats- MEDIUM
Wizard of Oz- LARGE

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Do you have a store or were you planning on doing an auction?
Jimmy J