Post a photo of a vintage garment and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
sunsetz123

World Pro Fun Tour 1993 Tee

Post by sunsetz123 »

Hi good day, I just want to know how much this piece go for? and any history/background info on it? It is in a 10/10 condition. Thank you!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: World Pro Fun Tour 1993 Tee

Post by jimmyj »

Looks as though someone recently tried to revive this brand - set up a website, had a new logo designed, registered a trademark, created some products. Both of the social accounts are set up but inactive.

Strangely, I can't find anything about the original 90s events and the website doesn't do much to explain it.

Value-wise - it seems pretty obscure. One of those tees I would price reasonably high with offers and see if any nibbles come in. If there's enough nostalgia about it for someone to revive it, then it could get some nibbles. You can even try reaching out via the new website and see if they'd be interested in purchasing it....if they're monitoring the website still...
Jimmy J

sunsetz123

Post by sunsetz123 »

Wow! I appreciate the effort and time Jimmy. You are one of the best I will try to reach then out could you send the link of their site because I cant see it. Thank you!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Here she is!

worldprofuntour.com
Jimmy J