Talk about anything here.
MichelleJ

What or who is this "Smash Hit Looks That Kill" Tee?

Post by MichelleJ »

I cannot for the life of me figure out what or who this shirt is. I picked it up at a thrift store maybe 10-15 years ago. I’ve image searched it. Smash hit, looks that kills, pink switchblade comb? Is it nothing? Please help. Thanks!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: What or who is this "Smash Hit Looks That Kill" Tee?

Post by jimmyj »

I GOT NOTHING! Can't track down anything about it.
Jimmy J

MichelleJ

Post by MichelleJ »

It’s driving me crazy! Thank you for trying! I hope someone can help me figure it out.

zargosh

Post by zargosh »

I'm usually able to dig up something about pretty much anything, but I'm getting nothing. There's a cover band called Smash Hit Carnival and they have some merch, but all their stuff has 'carnival' on it. There's a video game called Smash Hit, but there doesn't seem to be any tie-in with a fonzie style switchblade comb. Then there's Motley Crue's looks that kill, but it also doesn't seem to be related to that. I'm stumped.

MichelleJ

Post by MichelleJ »

You are amazing for even trying! Thank you so much. I’m with you, I can typically find SOMETHING, but for this I’ve gotten nothing in the ballpark. I picked it up at a Salvation Army circa 2005-2008 along with a bunch of other shirts I’ve been putting up on eBay recently. I’d like to sell it but I’m so darn curious as to what/who it is so I’ve been hanging on to it. It Could be a one off nothing shirt that’s worth nothing! But it’s so cool looking. 😊

zargosh

Post by zargosh »

It is cool looking, you should just keep it if it fits! I did have one other thought, so I plugged "smash hit" and salon into google. There was a Smash Hit salon in Colorado, but it looks like it's no longer in existence. There's a place in Boston called Smash where the base haircut is $90, so maybe you can sell it to this guy at some exorbitant price

MichelleJ

Post by MichelleJ »

LOL!!! How funny! $🙌🏼$$🤑🤑