Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
MissLizzNL

Metallica European tour shirt

Post by MissLizzNL »

Hey all
So one of the t-shirts I recently acquired is from Metallica’s 2008 European vacation tour. Apparently it was the first time they played Pinkpop, which is a super well-known festival down here (in the Netherlands).
My question is, are collectors interested in European band shirts like this one? Especially with foreign language text on it? Any idea what it would be worth?
Curious to hear your thoughts
Liz
Attachments
Metallica European vacation Landgraaf 2008
Metallica European vacation Landgraaf 2008

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Metallica European tour shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I don't think it's worth too much right now - because it's still not that old. But stash it away and it will eventually. There also might be some novelty now to collectors given the foreign element, and definitely when the item is older.
Jimmy J

MissLizzNL

Post by MissLizzNL »

Thanks! Great advice 👍👍

Robinn89

Post by Robinn89 »

MissLizzNL wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:12 pm Hey all
So one of the t-shirts I recently acquired is from Metallica’s 2008 European vacation tour. Apparently it was the first time they played Pinkpop, which is a super well-known festival down here (in the Netherlands).
My question is, are collectors interested in European band shirts like this one? Especially with foreign language text on it? Any idea what it would be worth?
Curious to hear your thoughts
Liz
Hey Liz, do you still have this one?

Horgh

Post by Horgh »

I sold similar shirts for 40-45 usd
But Jimmy gave you awesome advice. Put it in the closet and wait