Describe and link to anything vintage noteworthy.
chasemac

Updated site: Check out new blog!

Post by chasemac »

Yo what's up peeps. Sorry I have gone missing for a bit, but I have been working diligently on getting things kickin on my website. I wanted to know what you guys think. It took forever to get the blog incorporated into my site so comments and constructive criticism is encouraged. You can check it all out here at wickedthreadz.com.

hermosavtg

Re: Updated site: Check out new blog!

Post by hermosavtg »

Looks good! What did you use to build out the site? I looked into doing the whole e-commerce package but it just didn't seem worth it since my own site would not generate enough traffic to make it worth the effort & expense. I'm gonna go the strictly blog route for now, with so many other outlets for selling available (eBay etc.).

By the way you neglected the lovely, very early Nike Pinwheel tag from your Nike post on the blog: http://www.sneakerplay.com/gallery/Runner4Life/442067/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chasemac

Post by chasemac »

Holy shit man, you're totally right. How could I forget such a thing. Thanks for the heads up. It definitely helps having my vintage homies give me their feedback. Can I use your pic? I only have a couple pics of the pinwheel tag and they aren't worthy.

hermosavtg

Post by hermosavtg »

Hey I just found that image on the internet, so its not mine. I'd say its fine to borrow the image just for instructional purposes though. Good luck with the site!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

i just linked ya on our blog roll.
Jimmy J