If you're on the hunt for a specific vintage t-shirt post it here.
theeteetotaler

Re: I want this....

Post by theeteetotaler »

I know i'm new to the board, but i have many hundred deadstock screen stars/stedman blanks. i don't have a good mix of colors/sizes anymore. but i may be able to put something together...this would be really easy if everyone could fit into youth meds and smalls, i have 1000s of those.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Hey cool - take a peek and let us know what sizes and colors you have. M's might work in some cases - but definitely need primarily XLs/Ls

Thanks
Jimmy J

Johnny65

Post by Johnny65 »

Pit to pit and top of collar to hem measurements would be good also if mediums are the biggest size you have.
collective [kəˈlɛktɪv]
http://worn75.blogspot.com/

waxandthreads

Post by waxandthreads »

Short run was pretty cheap since I provided the blanks. Think I paid $2.50 a shirt for 2 color. Can't remember what type of ink they used, but it worked out great on Screen Stars. Just picked up about 400 blanks. Haven't had time to inventory yet, but lots of small and medium (go figure) Sportique, some Mayo Spruce heather red ringers (cotton/acrylic), early 80s Hanes white s/s with navy sleeves and a bunch of Sportswear (white & gold tag) white and navy raglans. The raglans are all sizes including L and XL.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Nice man - was wearing your tee the other day! It's like being in an exclusive club, waiting for the day someone says "WHAT! where did you get that?!"
Jimmy J

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Hey guys -

We printed a small batch of 30 on Russell Rayons - sizing is limited, mostly Ms - so may not work for some of you. There is one L rayon available...

http://www.defunkd.com/search/result?ke ... ms&x=0&y=0

we know, they're a touch expensive, but the blanks alone cost a small fortune.

but use rayon30

for 30% off!
Jimmy J