Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Marbles

Nike The Threepeat

Post by Marbles »

Hi,
Hopefully everyone here doesn't mind if I post in here. Cheers if its cool. Anyways, forever I have passed over all the Nike stuff. My main item I search for is old band tees. Not a very eventful search. Im lucky if I find one or two a day. So lately I have expanded into Nike. New territory. I always grab the orange swoosh tags along with the blue ones. I have been passing on these light silver ones and a red swoosh in a black box. Are they worth picking up? Also I found this today. Anything special. Something like this I would normally pass over but, from my listing on ebay that is off and going Guess I took a gamble. What would anyone say about this. Another Nike on a different label. The Nike swoosh thing is embroidered....Worth anything?
Nike The Threepeat
photo9.JPG (62.29 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Nike The Threepeat
photo8.JPG (53.79 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Nike The Threepeat
photo77.JPG (69.51 KiB) Viewed 3385 times

mrs_stout

Re: Nike The Threepeat

Post by mrs_stout »

Looks like an 80s/90s bootleg. I used to see a lot of this kind of stuff back then on Canal Street, 125th Street.

oscar

Re: Nike The Threepeat

Post by oscar »

Haha! I was gonna say Canal Street too. That's the go-to example for bootlegs. Yes. If you're at thrift stores and you're paying a couple bucks I would say pick up every Nike grey tag tee you see.