Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
riverinmotion

KISS '77-'78 Alive II

Post by riverinmotion »

Just want to ask help, guys, in figuring out if this shirt is the real deal. I was told it is but I'm a little bit skeptical when I read that a lot of Kiss shirts have been reproduced.

Did some digging and found the exact same shirt (just a different size) was sold. Here's the link at the Worth Point website. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/o ... -426893337
I can't see how much it sold for since you have to sign up and give cc info for a free trial to be able to view it. I'm wary about giving my info esp. if I know that I won't be using the site much. Also, it shows it got sold on ebay but when I tried looking under sold listings, nothing came up.

Any help will very, very much be appreciated. Thanks in advance :-)
Attachments
KISS '77-'78 Alive II
DSC04220.jpg (145.37 KiB) Viewed 3410 times
KISS '77-'78 Alive II
DSC04218.jpg (119.29 KiB) Viewed 3410 times
KISS '77-'78 Alive II

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: KISS '77-'78 Alive II

Post by jimmyj »

Looks perfect to me! Classic generic 70s tag. I hwve yet to see a counterfeit on one of those tees. I think the blanks have mostly dried up. and typically bootleggers dont make them in small. Where did you get it?

The only problem is that greedy Gene wont make any money from it when you sell...so you might consering mailing him some of the profit.
Jimmy J

riverinmotion

Re: KISS '77-'78 Alive II

Post by riverinmotion »

Thanks, Jimmy J! Now, I can sleep soundly. Got it at an estate sale...for $2. Score!!!

I'll be keeping this for a while.. I love the graphics and the softness of the tee. So Gene won't be throwing a fit (I hope).

Btw, can't wait to join your marketplace as a seller. Been addicted to collecting vintage tees..thanks to defunkd!