Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
andrewt81

NAS Shirt

Post by andrewt81 »

NAS Shirt
NAS Shirt
NAS Shirt
NAS Shirt

I can't find any info on how much this would be worth, here is the story behind how I got it. Back in the 90's my girlfriend worked for Sony records, she got a couple of these for one of the parties she was hosting. She know I liked NAS and gave it too me. I wore it all the time thats why its in the shape its in, but I held onto it for sentimental reasons. Just looking for a value right now. Thanks for the help, Andy.

andrewt81

Re: NAS Shirt

Post by andrewt81 »

Any information would be a help, how rare is it, does the condition kill it? I've seen a few articles about rare rap shirts that had this shirt pictured. I'll probably put it up on ebay next weekend. Thanks.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

The condition will take some out of the running. But the shredded hip hop tee is a thing these days too. Just have no experience with NAS tee and what's online now isn't fetching a lot. But havent seen this one before and if it's a limited print - price it with offers!
Jimmy J

andrewt81

Post by andrewt81 »

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Andy

andrewt81

Post by andrewt81 »

Just for info, sold on ebay for $338. I shipped it out yesterday.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Nice! Auction? I stand corrected NAS has never been on my radar. Can you link me on the listing and Ill feature it via our instagram?
Jimmy J

andrewt81

Post by andrewt81 »

Ya auction, I had people offer me $100, $125 and $175 within an hour of the auction starting. I decided to let the auction play out as much for the excitement of the auction as the possibility of price.

Heres a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-vintage-90 ... Swh-1W21qY

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

awesome thanks. good thinking! offers to end early = definitely do not end early!
Jimmy J