Page 1 of 1
Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:50 pm
by Kimota!!!
Hey all, cleaning up a bunch of boxes from my childhood and apparently I still have all my shirts and was wondering if any idea on the current market value or if anyone has seen this tee before? I am not a T-shirt collector but was told that people like these 90s hip-hop shirts. Just curious how careful to be when wearing this out and about

thanks
Re: Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:58 pm
by jimmyj
Kimota!!! wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:50 pm
Hey all, cleaning up a bunch of boxes from my childhood and apparently I still have all my shirts and was wondering if any idea on the current market value or if anyone has seen this tee before? I am not a T-shirt collector but was told that people like these 90s hip-hop shirts. Just curious how careful to be when wearing this out and about

thanks
Great stash! Is it just these two? We can help you sell them - although rap tees have come down quite a bit in the last two years - still lots of value though -
Are they unwashed though? Like deadstock?
Re: Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:00 pm
by Kimota!!!
This is the same shirt, front and back. It is washed but no cracking and still pretty vibrant.