Page 1 of 1

Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:43 pm
by 88GTA
I have 3 old shirts of mine that I'm looking to sell and I honestly have no clue how much to ask.
I would be selling on ebay most likely since Ive had an account there since 2001 and an ebay store for maybe 20 years.

From Everything I've read so far, these seem to be legit. Whereas they should be, I wore them myself in the 90s.
Both Green Day are Brockum and XL, RATM is Giant and L.

I've seen the white Green Day shirt range from 195-330 in poorer condition. Mine might clean up more but I don't want to risk doing anything to it, the next owner can try.
The black Green Day shirt, Ive seen more of the 94 tour version, not many with the album tracks with any values attached.
The RATM shirt, I saw a very few around 150-250. Not sure if that's even valid.

If I cant get a rough value, I'll just put a higher price and be open to offers.

Re: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:46 pm
by 88GTA
Heres the Dookie one...

Re: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:49 pm
by 88GTA
And the RATM one, which is more worn than the others...