Legit Check: 1989 Guns N’ Roses LA Coliseum Brockum / 5050 Tag
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 7:37 am
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some help authenticating this 1989 Guns N’ Roses LA Coliseum tee before purchasing it.
It has a 5050 Made in USA tag (L 42–44), single-stitch sleeves/hem, and the front copyright reads:
©1989 GUNS N’ ROSES
UNDER LICENSE TO BROCKUM
The front graphic and back print both look reasonable to me, but it’s currently listed in Japan for only ¥18,000, which made me a little cautious.
I’ve compared the tag and copyright with a few other examples, but I’d really appreciate opinions from people more familiar with this particular Brockum print.
Does everything look original/authentic to you? Any red flags with the tag, print, or copyright?
Thanks in advance for any help!
I’m looking for some help authenticating this 1989 Guns N’ Roses LA Coliseum tee before purchasing it.
It has a 5050 Made in USA tag (L 42–44), single-stitch sleeves/hem, and the front copyright reads:
©1989 GUNS N’ ROSES
UNDER LICENSE TO BROCKUM
The front graphic and back print both look reasonable to me, but it’s currently listed in Japan for only ¥18,000, which made me a little cautious.
I’ve compared the tag and copyright with a few other examples, but I’d really appreciate opinions from people more familiar with this particular Brockum print.
Does everything look original/authentic to you? Any red flags with the tag, print, or copyright?
Thanks in advance for any help!