Page 1 of 1
Sepultura roots long sleeve back stage pass with liquid blue tag....
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 4:12 pm
by monster_cookie
The print looks really good but the tag is very strange? never seen this for backstage pass , only hanes
Re: Sepultura roots long sleeve back stage pass with liquid blue tag....
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:04 pm
by monster_cookie
I got word from a well known authenticator saying this is a legit shirt, just they used the liquid blue blank because sometimes they ran out of stock for the hanes blank. Both the tag and the print are authentic according to him ( I haven't seen a properly reproduced roots print yet)
Re: Sepultura roots long sleeve back stage pass with liquid blue tag....
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:49 am
by Lucasxavier
Not everything has to have the Hanes tag, bro; I’ve seen this in other articles before, too. To me, it looks legit—there are no issues with the material or the print. Are you looking to sell it?