Page 1 of 1

ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:23 am
by awiens
Hey! Just joined here.

In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.

Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.

I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.

Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).

Re: ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 12:00 pm
by jimmyj
awiens wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:23 am Hey! Just joined here.

In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.

Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.

I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.

Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).
Phoney baloney! Also, in this environment, we can only get to these on our own time, so hopefully you didn't buy it.