Page 1 of 1

LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:11 am
by barbo12311
Need your expertise on this one.
Measurement 23.5 x 27 XL hanes on tag
The one I only see is the anvil tag and the copyright is more clear on the anvil. Also, the MCA homes video is green on the other variant. Thank you.

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:55 am
by jimmyj
I found 3 different ones on an Anvil, all have the same color Amblin logo as yours - can you post a photo of the green one?

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:34 am
by barbo12311
This one. My bad jimmy it's like blue green color on the MCA video, and I found the White MCA on a shirt variant. Don't know what's the tag on that one.
Is mine legit?

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 10:17 am
by jimmyj
You're okay here!