Page 1 of 1

Nirvana Giant USA AOP Period Bootleg – Age/Tag Check

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:44 am
by tuckerwhitmore93
Looking for help dating/authenticating this Nirvana/Kurt Cobain all-over-print shirt. I understand this artwork is an unofficial/bootleg design rather than licensed Nirvana merchandise. I’m specifically trying to determine whether this is an authentic period/vintage bootleg or a modern reproduction of the vintage bootleg.

Giant USA XL tag, single-stitch construction. Any opinions on the tag, blank, print and construction/era would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Nirvana Giant USA AOP Period Bootleg – Age/Tag Check

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:45 am
by Lucasxavier
It's Modern Bootleg From thailand

Re: Nirvana Giant USA AOP Period Bootleg – Age/Tag Check

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:58 pm
by tuckerwhitmore93
Hey, thanks for taking a look at the shirt! I really appreciate your input. Could you tell me what specifically identifies it as a modern Thailand counterfeit? Are there particular details with the tag, print, or construction that give it away? Also, do you have any examples of these Thailand reproductions I could compare it against? I'm trying to learn how to identify them properly and would really appreciate any additional information you can share. Thanks again!