Legit Check: 1994 Pantera Far Beyond Driven World Tour Tee / Hanes Ultraweight
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:02 am
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some help authenticating this 1994 Pantera “Far Beyond Driven” World Tour tee before purchasing it.
It’s on a Hanes Ultraweight Made in USA tag, size Large. The front copyright appears to read ©1994 PANTERA, along with the Winterland and Brockum licensing logos, and the back has the “1994 World Tour / Far Beyond Driven” graphic.
The tag, stitching and print all look reasonable to me, but I’d really appreciate a second opinion from people who are familiar with original 90s Pantera/Winterland tees.
Do you see any red flags with the tag, print, copyright/licensing marks, or construction?
Thanks again for the help!
I’m looking for some help authenticating this 1994 Pantera “Far Beyond Driven” World Tour tee before purchasing it.
It’s on a Hanes Ultraweight Made in USA tag, size Large. The front copyright appears to read ©1994 PANTERA, along with the Winterland and Brockum licensing logos, and the back has the “1994 World Tour / Far Beyond Driven” graphic.
The tag, stitching and print all look reasonable to me, but I’d really appreciate a second opinion from people who are familiar with original 90s Pantera/Winterland tees.
Do you see any red flags with the tag, print, copyright/licensing marks, or construction?
Thanks again for the help!