Page 1 of 1
Legit Check: Early 2000s Massive Attack 100th Window Shirt
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:14 pm
by Neeto
Wanted to get an authenticity check on this " Early 2000s Massive Attack 100th Window Shirt" shirt. The blacked out tag looks pretty suspicious to me. The description claims "Tag: Shoot", "Year: 2000s print", and "Measurements: 21.3” x 26.0–26.4” but I don’t think Shoot tags are normally completely blacked out like this. Thanks in advance!
Re: Legit Check: Early 2000s Massive Attack 100th Window Shirt
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:42 am
by Lucasxavier
Its legitt, I have before.
Re: Legit Check: Early 2000s Massive Attack 100th Window Shirt
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:53 am
by Neeto
Lucasxavier wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:42 am
Its legitt, I have before.
Thank you! Could you provide a little more detail? Like why is the tag fully blacked out. Thanks again. Forgot to include it but they claim Measurements: 21.3” x 26.0–26.4”