Legit Check: 1987 Guns N’ Roses “Was Here” Tour Tee / Healthknit
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:59 am
Hi everyone,
Looking for some opinions on this 1987 Guns N’ Roses “Was Here” tee.
It’s on a Healthknit tag and has the © 1987 GUNS N’ ROSES copyright under the front graphic. The back features the “Guns N’ Roses Was Here” graphic with the city list.
From what I’ve found, this design appears to exist on several different blanks, but I haven’t seen as many examples on Healthknit.
Does everything look period-correct to you guys? Any red flags with the tag, print, or construction?
Seller is asking $160, which seems a little low compared with some of the other examples I’ve found, so I’d like to get a second opinion before pulling the trigger.
Thanks in advance!
Looking for some opinions on this 1987 Guns N’ Roses “Was Here” tee.
It’s on a Healthknit tag and has the © 1987 GUNS N’ ROSES copyright under the front graphic. The back features the “Guns N’ Roses Was Here” graphic with the city list.
From what I’ve found, this design appears to exist on several different blanks, but I haven’t seen as many examples on Healthknit.
Does everything look period-correct to you guys? Any red flags with the tag, print, or construction?
Seller is asking $160, which seems a little low compared with some of the other examples I’ve found, so I’d like to get a second opinion before pulling the trigger.
Thanks in advance!