Page 1 of 1

Morbid Angel on GIANT (weird tag)

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:03 pm
by LamGK
Hey all.

I picked up this morbid angel shirt and the tag is very odd. I've never seen the text stitched in this pattern, and the tag is sewn in kinda weird (single line of stitch). On the top of the tag, there seems to be like a plastic tape. Shirt and print seem era-accurate (slightly faded and slight cracking) but that doesn't really mean much. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: Morbid Angel on GIANT (weird tag)

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:47 am
by Lucasxavier
In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing amiss here; I have that 'giant' tag in another article.

Re: Morbid Angel on GIANT (weird tag)

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:25 pm
by LamGK
Lucas,

Thank you for your response. I have quite a few shirts printed on Giant, just none that seem to be from this era. Based on the print, I'm estimating that this is a early 00s tag, possibly late 90s?