Page 1 of 1
REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 5:45 am
by Jbol87
Picked this up off whatnot but I have my doubt, not had much experience with tour champ tags. Tag looks extremely clean and I have my doubts, looking for anyone to help me out if possible

Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:13 am
by jimmyj
This looks fine to me, I haven't seen a fake tour champ tag - what are you doubting?
Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:54 pm
by Jbol87
Picked it up off a whatnot buyer than I've had no experience with apart from I know they very rarely sell vintage so that was what initially made me doubtful and then I've not had much on the tour champ tag and it just looked very clean and crisp so yeah, I was very dubious

I appreciate you taking a look for me so thank you

and good to know for future purchases that tour champ tags are a fairly safe bet

