Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
ins0mniac

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES T-Shirt I got from thrift store..

Post by ins0mniac »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me about a Suicidal Tendencies T-shirt I got at a thrift store. I don’t see a date anywhere on it I was wondering if you could tell me if it an original or a reproduction or really anything about it. I don’t see any others on ebay completed or current or anywhere on the internet. The logo is the large skull with bandanna with band name around it, mine has a red bandanna. On the back is band name the star with skull and says Possesed under. The shirt is black with bleach tie-dye style. It has Fruit of the Loom tag, 100% Pre-Shrunk. Any info on when its from or any kind of direction I would really be thankful for..Thanks
serialins0mniac@msn.com
Attachments
suicidal1.jpg (203.9 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
suicidal2.jpg (204.26 KiB) Viewed 5417 times

StivTaters

Re: SUICIDAL TENDENCIES T-Shirt I got from thrift store..

Post by StivTaters »

From what i know, the front print was originally done in 1983 with a blue bandanna and the back was originally done in 1987. So it's not an original, but it is vintage. Hard to give an exact date because i can't see the tag clearly, but i would put it in the 1989 to 1995 range. Not sure if it is licensed suicidal merch or not, but you'll find out when you list it, cuz the S.T. crew scours ebay and pulls anything that is not.

ins0mniac

Post by ins0mniac »

Hey, thanks for the info. I've included pictures of the tag since you said you may be able to tell me more if you could see it. I would really like to know before I list on ebay if its real or not. I appriciate your help.
Attachments
rsz_002.jpg (77.83 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
rsz_001.jpg (76.18 KiB) Viewed 5405 times

hermosavtg

Post by hermosavtg »

Judging from the tag, Stiv is correct with the estimate of 1989 to 1995.