Talk about anything here.
VP's

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by VP's »

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and a great 2010!
Mike
VintagePimps

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by jimmyj »

I second that! Just settling in from a Mexico excursion...time to get back to writing. But tequila logged brain not working so well.

I went to Cabo Wabo (Sammy Hagar's bar) and wore a David Lee Roth T-Shirt and got kicked out....ok that never happened....but I did go and the bar was empty.

I saw one person wearing a vintage t-shirt while down there - a Metal Church tee.

That is all.
Jimmy J

hermosavtg

Post by hermosavtg »

Cabo! Home to many a "FUNNY VINTAGE INDIE EMO RETRO" t-shirt!
Happy Holidays Everyone!
03080838a.jpg (75.35 KiB) Viewed 4601 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Ha, you have one for every occasion. Legendary.
Jimmy J

figure8

Post by figure8 »

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

I was trying to do a little research on a couple of t shirts Ive owned for a long time and stumbled upon you on google.

I sell mostly women's vintage and designer garments, like to learn about Hawaiian shirts. I am curious to a fault. I have to research something until I have exhausted all avenues before I sell it. This is good for the buyer but bad for me because I hold on to things for years sometimes LOL!

The passion your members have shows in their threads and it is contagious. I will never look at a vintage
tshirt the same way again.

I will post on another thread about shirts in question, I doubt they are worth much but I love them and are special to me. I had to stop first just to tell you how happy I am that I found you. You are a real treat and I wish your site many years of fun and productive convos.