If you're new and want to say hello, do it here.
artstranger

Hello Dfunkd fam new member checking in!

Post by artstranger »

Hello all, My name is Jesus I am new to this site and wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I have been collecting vintage clothing and shoes for some time now and just came across this site. I can not believe it took this long to find it.

I started out collecting vintage shoes, mostly nike, and then into vintage clothes. I love vintage tee shirts the most!!! Mostly 80's and older. I love the designs and feel of them!

I would love to learn and share knowledge with you all. I will be make more post soon and getting to know the site better. If you have a chance check out my profile to learn a little more about me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for welcoming me to your site! Thanks Again! Jesus.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Hello Dfunkd fam new member checking in!

Post by jimmyj »

Welcome Jesus! Good to have you - feel free to show off a few of your t-shirts by using the "show" tab if you have some gems to share.

Thanks,
Jimmy J

artstranger

Post by artstranger »

Will do thanks for taking time out to say hello.
Quick question to add pictures you have to do it as an attachment right? Also can you add more then 1 picture per post? Thanks again. Jesus!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

If you are posting in this forum - below the text field "upload attachment" you can post 5.

If you're posting to our show section:

http://www.defunkd.com/collection/add

You can upload 3 photos.
Jimmy J