Help build a resource for vintage t-shirt brands by discussing and posting photos of old labels.
lancentawn

Bay Island T-shirts

Post by lancentawn »

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the vintage T-shirts and i have found quite a few with the Bay Island tags. I cant find any information on them, so Im hoping maybe one of you experts might be able to help me out. Are they a legitimate, quality t-shirt maker?? I appreciate your time and assistance!! Thank you! -Lance

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Bay Island T-shirts

Post by jimmyj »

please post a photo of the tag and example of the shirt/print thanks
Jimmy J

timetraveltees

Post by timetraveltees »

Bay Island is a newer company, they make mainly concert shirt reproductions and pop culture related stuff. Not true vintage at all.

lancentawn

Post by lancentawn »

Thank you so much for the information. The shirts do look great but I will stop picking them up. Does anyone have a link to Bay Island as I can't find anything. Thanks again!

kbnode

Post by kbnode »

bmth bay island label t-shirt
Here is a bay island shirt for BMTH. I notice on Ebay there are thailand repros of the brand Gimmit. On the Bay Island web site they mention custom work and that they have produced for companies such as Disney and Harley Davidson. http://www.bayislandsportswear.com/fullpack.php

I wonder if besides repros they may in fact produce runs for more modern bands. BMTH for example was formed in 2003. But now I see BMTH now has their own label. So probably the bay is a repro too.
Attachments
Bay Island T-shirts

MikeonBike11

Post by MikeonBike11 »

Could somebody date this tag for me.
Attachments
Bay Island T-shirts