Help build a resource for vintage t-shirt brands by discussing and posting photos of old labels.
JackAsap

X Y Body Tag

Post by JackAsap »

Any info on these tags ? They’re on Beavis and butthead shirts that I was wanting. Owners claim from 90s. One shirt with the white tag is double stitched
Attachments
X Y Body Tag
X Y Body Tag
X Y Body Tag
X Y Body Tag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: X Y Body Tag

Post by jimmyj »

Great Q. From what I can see those AOPs are pretty crisp and well done. There's a chance it's a more modern licensed repro perhaps? Do any of those listings have copyright dates on the shirts?

Remember double stitching was definitely around in the heydays of beavis and butthead.

And it looks like multiple sellers have them on that tag. Lets try to dig up more about it.
Jimmy J

Adibshafit

Post by Adibshafit »

I got this body tag..the black one...behind it says made in thailand...i guess it is thailand bootleg..mine is keith haring single top btm

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Thanks great clue. Can you post a photo of the back of the tag, and the t-shirt please?

I don't think it's a modern boot if it is, but also having a hard time believing it is a boot, from what I can see prints look sharp and legit. It could be a thailand based blank from the 90s.

Let's see what else we can find.
Jimmy J