Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
Mamabearcat51

Ice Fever From Tai and Randy tee - Value?

Post by Mamabearcat51 »

I'm EXTREMELY new to t-shirt reselling. I am very well versed in vintage barware which is my gig.

Helping my son to make some extra cash for college and thought he could sell cool t-shirts out of his dorm room to kids who are looking for their "go out" wear.

Anyway, I am using your guide and his knowledge of what's cool right now to start curating a collection for him.

Any thoughts on this? I am positive it's genuine and fits the bill for being vintage, especially since it references the 76 or 80 olympic pair.

Would love any input.

Thanks!!!
Gretchen
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Ice Fever From Tai and Randy tee - Value?

Post by jimmyj »

Very cool, way to go mom!

So this is genuine, and yeah could even be 70s. The knocks against the value are the color, yellow, not super popular - and the size - very small by today's standards.

Some people love the campy vintage stuff, but it's typically not the stuff that fetches big bucks. But you might have a Tai and Randy fan if you put it on eBay that would pay top dollar for it - and that would probably be $50ish. I checked eBay for anything Tai and Randy related and only photos came up.
Jimmy J

Mamabearcat51

Re: Ice Fever From Tai and Randy tee - Value?

Post by Mamabearcat51 »

thanks so much! i didn't see anything on ebay either, but will post and see what happens!