Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Scbtn86

Texxas Jam T-Shirts

Post by Scbtn86 »

I came into a number of Texxas Jam T-Shirts (1981, 1982, 1984, maybe more). I'm not in town and consequently can't post pics (will do this next week when I'm back). Due to the extremely specific nature of the subject matter I have no idea what to value these at. I am 100% on the fact that these are the originals.
Attachments
Texxas Jam Joan Jett Santana Tee
Texxas Jam Joan Jett Santana Tee
Texxas Jam Journey Tee
Texxas Jam Journey Tee
Last edited by Scbtn86 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Texxas Jam T-Shirts

Post by jimmyj »

Awesome. We'll wait on photos - as the bands involved are important in value. Thanks
Jimmy J

Scbtn86

Post by Scbtn86 »

I've posted the front and back pics. The tag has worn off.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Hello - thanks.

In the case of this t-shirt - definitely the line-up matters - especially who they feature on the front. Journey tees have done very well as of late. Recently a Rose Bowl Jam with them featured on the front fetched $120. The stuff on the back may boost the value you a bit - but more of a cherry on top. But always a bonus to have other bands to add to a listing title.

Though sometimes these types of festival jam rock fest tees fall flat - if the featured band on the front isn't very sought after - or there isn't a featured band on the front at all - I've always found people want the front to be the focal point.

So would value this around the same - $100-150. As for the others - would have to take them tee by tee.
Jimmy J

dwillson

Post by dwillson »

I am needing the year 1983 Texxas Jam shirt. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

dwillson

Post by dwillson »

Any update on these shirts? And do you have any for the year 1983???

DMichals

Post by DMichals »

Interested in buying the Journey TX Jamm shirt.
LnghrnLvr1@aol.com